Parabuild is a automated software build and release management system featuring practically unbreakable daily builds and continuous integration. Parabuild helps software teams and organizations reduce risks of project failures.
Parabuild offers an effortless installation process and easy overall use, remote multi-platform builds, fast Web user interface and integration with version control systems and issue/bug trackers.
Easy To Manage
- Simple installation.
- Low to zero administration overhead.
- System stability monitoring.
- Group based security.
Web User Interface
- Easy to use Web user interface.
- Dashboard and detailed views of builds statuses
Build And Release Management
- Practically unbreakable daily builds.
- Continuous integration builds.
- Remote multi-platform builds. Windows, Cygwin, Linux, Solaris, HP UX and generic Unix, including Mac OS X, are supported.
- Build scripting tools independence. MSBuild, nmake, nANT, shell scripts, Perl, make, Electric Cloud, ANT, Maven, Jam, VB - you name it.
- Multiple builds per server.
- Advanced build failure detection.
- Build timeout control.
- Build labeling/tagging.
- Build results notification.
Version Control and Issue Tracking Systems Support
- Version control systems (VCS) integration. Growing number of supported VCS. Perforce, ClearCase, SourceGear Vault, Visual SourceSafe, Surround SCM, CVS, Subversion, MKS Source Integerity Enterprise, PVCS, WinCVS are currently supported.
- Smart synthetic change lists where needed.
- Multi-line VCS repository paths.
- Release notes from growing number of bug tracking systems currently including Jira, Bugzilla and Perforce jobs.
- Integration with ViewCVS and P4Web.
Build Archive and Search
- Log archive.
- Results archive.
- Automatic archive compression.
- Build results search
- Integration with NUnit, JUnit, PMD, and findbugs.
- Build and change list statistics.
Parabuild is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-28. The program can be installed on Windows.
Parabuild (version 3.1.11) has a file size of 26.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 125 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.